skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Anywhere, Anytime, Anyhow.....
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Time for changes......
Here we go! Time to close the first blog, turn the page and get a bit more modern (hopefully) on this one!
No one likes changes, definitely not me, but nothing is defined and still in this world, it's all about movement!
So let's give it a kick and move on!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(1)
Time for changes......
I watch
La zona
Garde du corps - Akira Kurosawa
Lust Caution
El laberinto del fauna
Ben X
I like
Lignes de faille - Nancy Huston
Une si longue lettre - Mariama Bâ
Cosmofobia - Lucìa Etxebarria
Le monde de Sophie - Jostein Gaarder
I share
http://blog.daedalum.org/
About Me
D.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment