skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Anywhere, Anytime, Anyhow.....
Thursday, March 13, 2008
I cannot sleep.....
Counting boxes for the big move, but doesn't work.......
can you sleep?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(11)
News from the new house......
The joy of moving....
What a day my friend, what a day.....
Ready????? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Get set!
on your marks....
I cannot sleep.....
okay okay okay.....
mmmhhhhh.....
I'm leading, you're leading, he/she's leading....
Moving....yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/no/yes/no/no/nooo/ ...
►
February
(1)
I watch
La zona
Garde du corps - Akira Kurosawa
Lust Caution
El laberinto del fauna
Ben X
I like
Lignes de faille - Nancy Huston
Une si longue lettre - Mariama Bâ
Cosmofobia - Lucìa Etxebarria
Le monde de Sophie - Jostein Gaarder
I share
http://blog.daedalum.org/
About Me
D.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment