Sunday, July 13, 2008

Next step...Niger

Bissau and Casamance is done, have some pictures for you except I cannot download them....stupid blog!
Anyway, just had the time to come back to Dakar to sleep most of the time, but also to have a nice picnic in Somone beach, 50 km south of Dakar....real good fun, nice team, have the pictures as well but cannot download them...(stupid blog)....might be able to give you another link though....let's see....
Still for now, packing again, about the last time before I pack for good to come back to Europe, and this time to go to Niamey. It was meant for a week, will probably be for two if not for two and a half....so will be out of reach for another while, unless the hotel provides internet! Let's hope at least I'll be able to use my phone this time.....it's terrible to be completely disconnected from the world!


http://picasaweb.google.com/olaberta/SomoneSenegal?authkey=8trCm9LKCIk

No comments: